The Internet Source For Auditing Simulation and Technology Education
1. To request an instructor desk copy of the text, please click the request desk copy link on the menu to the left.
2. The instructor account and password required to obtain the desk copy of the text can also be used to evaluate the online chapter quizzes and TechTutor™ software.
3. Instructors can obtain ideas about how the cases, quizzes, and TechTutor™ can be integrated into an undergraduate account information systems class by selecting implementation guide on the menu.
4. Should you decide to adopt the text, select text adoptions and follow the instructions.
5. After adopting the textbook, you will need to provide your students with the following information:
6. Students should go to the student order link on the Textbooks page and fill out the text order form. We recommend that you place our URL http://Realaudit.com and these instructions on your syllabus. The downloadable text, online quizzes, simulation, and TechTutor™ user license are priced inexpensively as one package. Once payment is received from your student, we will activate their account and password (allowing them to download the materials) and notify them via the E-mail address they provide. Student accounts will be activated only after their payment has been received (it is not done when they initially register.)
Questions? E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org